Advocacy and awareness
Joining the Pedorthic Association of Australia, is an investment in your career, your profession and your FUTURE, but we are only as strong as our membership! The Pedorthic Association of Australia is raising the awareness of Australian Pedorthists both nationally and internationally. Numerous advocacy and marketing campaigns are run each year to government, consumers and health practitioners to strengthen Pedorthics as a standing as a profession.
The PAA is determined to continually build an active, engaged and passionate Pedorthic community. Additionally, the Association creates channels for Pedorthists within specific fields and geographic locations to network, share ideas, ask questions and communicate with one another.
As a member, you will receive:
- Discounted registration for the National Symposium
- Discounted registration for symposium workshops
- Discounted registration for CPD and other PAA led training and certification programmes
- Exclusive access to $20m Professional Indemnity and $20m Public and Products Liability Insurance through BMS.
- Discounted rates for PAA on line purchases (under constructions)
- Receipt of the monthly Pedorthic E News Wire
- The quarterly PAA News Letter
- The E version of “Current Pedorthics”, the official journal of the Pedorthic Footcare Association of USA.
- Bi-annual “Foot and Shoe” the official Pedorthic magazine of the IVO
- Access to the “members only” section of the PAA website (under construction)
- Use of the PAA logo for promotional activities.
The PAA is for members that want recognition of their competency to provide a full service in the Pedorthic profession.
The PAA caters to many different levels and skill sets, to help you move forward in your career and expand your knowledge in many different fields.
The PAA offers a number of events including lectures, courses and conferences and our annual symposium. PAA members are entitled to discounted registration fees on all our organised events.
The Pedorthic Register
To be listed on the Pedorthic Register please contact the Australian Pedorthists Registration Board (APRB) email@example.com or go to www.aprb.org.au.
For further information about membership read Membership classes of the PAA and contact 1300 734 644 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, click Membership form to download your application form.