Connect with PAA
Our engagement with industry, community and the health, aged care, disability and education sectors aims to deliver positive outcomes for our members, practitioners, patients, sustaining partners and the broader community. PAA welcomes the opportunity to connect with interested businesses and organisations to bring pedorthics to the forefront of foot and lower limb healthcare in Australia.
As the peak body for pedorthists in Australia, PAA provides opportunities to promote your organisation, gain exposure through our local and international networks, participate at PAA events and conferences, and liaise directly with the people who purchase, use and recommend your products and services.
You can connect with PAA in the following ways:
Newly introduced in 2021, we invite like-minded businesses and organisations to contribute to the growth of the pedorthic profession and support the Association by becoming a sustaining partner.
As a Sustaining Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Early access to advertising, exhibition and promotion opportunities.
- Use of the PAA Sustaining Partner logo for promotional activities.
- Company logo plus phone number, email and website displayed in all newsletters and on the PAA website.
- Discounted registration fees on all events organised by PAA and discounted rates for PAA online purchases (Note: discounts do not apply to exhibitor and sponsorship packages).
- 20% discount on non-members advertising rates.
- Access to the members’ section of the PAA website.
- Receipt of the monthly electronic newsletter Pedorthic Newswire.
- A hard copy of the pedorthic newsletter, Pedorthic News (additional copies upon request).
- Access to our online CPD platform.
Our successful annual conference brings together local and international professionals in pedorthics and the wider allied health industry. Conference sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to showcase your brand to those who need to see it. With several sponsorship and exhibition packages available, sponsors can connect directly with key stakeholders and share the value their business brings to the pedorthic industry and allied health space.
Promote your products and services through PAA communications, including the monthly digital newsletter, Pedorthic Newswire, and quarterly printed newsletter, Pedorthic News.